Sunday, April 16, 2017

Assignment #4 All Ears English

I chose an episode called: The best way to talk about your best friend.
In this episode, they taught 5 different ways to to express "best friend".
1. Besties
    It sounds young and not serious.
2. To be attached at the hip
    It means you always spend time together.
3. Two peas in a pod
    I think it sounds really cute, and it could also mean that you two are quite similar in some ways.
4. Best buds
    This phrase sounds quite young, too. And it usually refers to the friend you used to spend time with in you childhood.
5. Super close
    I personally like this one the most.
    It's seems  that you are really really good friends and you always do things or share things together.

My opinion
I actually don't like this website so much, I think it has too much ads, it's really noisy, and it's too casual.
They just say things about the subject in their own opinion, not really teaching.

Source: https://www.allearsenglish.com/aee-721-best-way-talk-best-friend-english/

1 comment:

  1. Interesting words to learn, about different ways to express "best friends."

    ReplyDelete