Sunday, April 30, 2017

Assignment #6 Steve Job's Talk

5 good words/sentences

1.  "It was awful-tasting medicine, but I guess the patient needed it. "

2. "If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right."

3. "Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish."

4. hitchhike (搭便車 V. N.)
    To travel to places by getting free rides from drivers of passing cars

5. encounter (遭遇 V. N.)
    To experience something, especially problems or opposition

I personally like his first story - Connecting the Dots
Although he had a tough childhood, he still worked his way out.
And the most important thing is that he never give up! Eventually, he turns the tragedy into the miracle.
I really admire a person who has the courage to follow their own thought and make it happen.
I expect myself to have this kind of courage too.


1 comment:

  1. A person with extreme confidence, thus could be brave and fearless, i guess.

    ReplyDelete