Saturday, May 6, 2017

Assignment # 7 What's wrong with our food system


Today, I chose a topic that interests me, which is "What's wrong with our food?"
This 5-minute talk was presented by an 11-year-old boy, Birke Baehr.
It is a talk about the dark side of the industrialized food system, how it influence our body and environment, and what he has done to make people care more about this issue.
At the beginning, I was wondering how can an 11-yer-old kid stand on TED's stage? He must be very influential.
Indeed, during the talk, he strongly showed his passion for spreading the idea of eating and buying local or organic food, to live a healthier life and to make the world better.


1 comment:

  1. I also like this talk a lot. I can feel this young speaker passion toward the topic.

    ReplyDelete